Adria Altea 2018 Caravan Range
The award-winning Altea with intelligent design, innovative features and premium quality at an attractive price. Designed for brighter living with a contemporary interior, giving a light and airy feeling and there's a good selection of layouts.
Durable polyester shell, AL-KO chassis and running gear for reliable touring. With a range of models and layouts available, specially developed for the UK, the new Altea from Adria, is your next caravanning adventure. This 'Altea is designed for living' with an innovative lighting system and trendy interior.
Why Choose an Altea?
Cleverly designed for optimum use of space, with a large lounge designed especially for the UK, the new Altea provides spacious living. Comfortable sleeping for up to seven people, with a range of layouts available. The new Smart kitchen and Ergo bathroom just add to that easy-living feeling.
Comfortable sleeping accommodation in all bed format including a triple bunk option on the Severn.
Contemporary interior design, with choice of textiles and everything you need in the right place.
Smart kitchen with all the equipment you need, including large fridge and optimized storage.
Ergo bathroom with boutique hotel-style finishes and quality equipment.
- Stylish 'i-shaped' exterior design with integrated features.
- GFK polyester body with contemporary, stylish graphics
- Sky-roof and panoramic window on all models.
- AL-KO chassis with Delta axle
- Stylish contemporary interior design and choice of textiles.
- Choice of sleeping formats dependent on layout.
- Extra-large and flexible lounge seating group.
- Alde Heating and Hot Water as standard.
- Hotel style' Ergo washroom with quality washroom equipment.
- Separate shower in larger models
- Optimized lighting and storage throughout.
- Plus individual options available.
4 Results 1 Pages
Adria Altea 552 UP Trent 2018
Adria Altea 542 DK Severn 2018
NOW ON DISPLAY
Adria Altea 552 DT Tamar 2018
NOW ON DISPLAY
Adria Altea 552 DT Tamar 2017
SAVE £1695 ON 2018 PRICE
© Caravan Finder Ltd, 2018 All rights reserved
Information contained on this page is proprietary. The owner claims copyright and database rights in the same. All rights reserved.For the avoidance of doubt you must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this website, or to search, copy, monitor, display or obtain links to any other part of this website. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this website by means of any such automated programs is strictly unauthorised.